The Valentine’s Day Marriage Challenge
An invitation to celebrate your marriage together
Do one question at a time, going back and forth between husband and wife (or wife and husband). Be sure to allow your spouse to fully finish before interrupting or taking your turn.
1. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world (excepting spouse or current family members), who would it be?
2. What was your favorite activity growing up and why? Who did you do this activity with?
3. What is the best romantic movie you ever saw? Or book you ever read?
“Get to know each other” questions
4. What do you think is the most important thing about friendship? Why do you think so?
5. How do you, or did you, feel about your relationship with your mother (or your father – choose one)?
6. If you could have one wish that would come true, what would it be?
7. Name 5 things for which you are thankful to God.
Marriage celebration questions
8. Tell your spouse three things you appreciate about them.
9. Share something you did together that you particularly enjoyed.
10. Share a challenge that you think you have successfully faced together.
Do the following with your spouse:
1) tell your spouse
that you love them and tell them several reasons you do; 2) set a timer and look into your spouses eyes without speaking
(or making a joke or funny faces) for 90 seconds; 3) hold hands and take your time kissing your